Where Culture Comes First
We treat our team as an extension of our family and here you will find a culture rooted in the empowerment and support of others.
Our award-winning culture has been recognized by AZ Top Companies To Work For, Glassdoor, Most Admired Companies, Phoenix Business Journal, and others. Check out this video to see what makes us, us.
DP Electric believes in giving back to our team as much as possible. This is why a large majority of our profits are funneled directly back into the company culture. DPE hosting appreciation lunches, a foreman's trip, profit sharing, a holiday party, and much more.
DP Electric’s learning and development team are here to support you in your career growth.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
In 2021, DP Electric officially became an employee-owned company!
Benefits and Earning Potential
DPE offers employees medical, dental, and vision plans in addition to generous paid time off, 401k options, continued education opportunities, wellness plans, and company gym access.
FOCUS ON YOUR EDUCATION
The nationally accredited apprenticeship program at DP University is designed to give students an unmatched education experience by blending the curriculum designed by the NCCER along with the core values of DP Electric Inc. This four-year program encompasses classroom instruction coupled with on-the-job learning to create highly educated, well-rounded electricians. This program is offered at no expense to DP Electric employees and is recognized by the department of labor as an accredited program.
DP Electric Job Openings
DP Electric empowers our people to grow personally and professionally to create an exceptional experience for our team, our partners, and our community.
Material Handler - Phoenix, AZ
AWARD-WINNING LEADERSHIP, AWARD-WINNING CULTURE
- 2021 Became an Employee-Owned Company
- 2020, 2021, and 2022 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
The Material Handler will work alongside our logistics team to help manage materials, equipment, and tools at their assigned jobsite. This role includes receiving, organizing, delivering, and tracking these items. The material handler will also maintain inventory records and assist with equipment operation, all while ensuring a safe and organized work environment.
- Keep materials organized in a central laydown area and maintain inventory of stocked materials.
- Deliver materials from laydown area to work specific locations as needed and requested by field leaders.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by cleaning up and recycling trash.
- Assist logistics team to maintain proper levels of stocked materials and consumable goods.
- Operate on-site equipment such as forklifts, scissor lifts, and boom lifts while promptly reporting discrepancies regarding equipment to supervisors.
- High school or equivalent
- Warehouse or inventory coordination experience preferred. No electrical field experience required.
- Equipment specific training can be provided.
- Strong organizational and communication skills a must.
- May be required to stand or sit for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. manually.
- Must be able to work off hours and extended shifts including weekends on a limited basis.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE.
DP Electric Inc. | 2210 S. Roosevelt St. - Tempe, AZ 85282 | 480.858.9070 | firstname.lastname@example.org