Where Culture Comes First
We treat our team as an extension of our family and here you will find a culture rooted in the empowerment and support of others.
Our award-winning culture has been recognized by AZ Top Companies To Work For, Glassdoor, Most Admired Companies, Phoenix Business Journal, and others. Check out this video to see what makes us, us.
DP Electric believes in giving back to our team as much as possible. This is why a large majority of our profits are funneled directly back into the company culture. DPE hosting appreciation lunches, a foreman's trip, profit sharing, a holiday party, and much more.
DP Electric’s learning and development team are here to support you in your career growth.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
In 2021, DP Electric officially became an employee-owned company!
Benefits and Earning Potential
DPE offers employees medical, dental, and vision plans in addition to generous paid time off, 401k options, continued education opportunities, wellness plans, and company gym access.
FOCUS ON YOUR EDUCATION
The nationally accredited apprenticeship program at DP University is designed to give students an unmatched education experience by blending the curriculum designed by the NCCER along with the core values of DP Electric Inc. This four-year program encompasses classroom instruction coupled with on-the-job learning to create highly educated, well-rounded electricians. This program is offered at no expense to DP Electric employees and is recognized by the department of labor as an accredited program.
DP Electric Job Openings
DP Electric empowers our people to grow personally and professionally to create an exceptional experience for our team, our partners, and our community.
Foreman Electrician - Greater Phoenix Metro
AWARD-WINNING LEADERSHIP, AWARD-WINNING CULTURE
- 2021 Became an Employee-Owned Company
- 2020, 2021, and 2022 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
A Foreman Electrician is responsible for supervising, coordinating, and supporting multiple scopes of work, systems, or areas across one medium to large sized project, including establishing and sequencing all work timelines with the company's project management team, field leadership team, general contractors, and all sub-contractors. They ensure all work is installed and completed within budgeted labor hours, labor dollars, on time, and in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, company standards, and industry standards. They oversee all field crews of lead journeymen and below and are responsible for the development and growth of their direct reports.
- Plans and coordinates project scope with company employees, general contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Forecasts manpower needs for the duration of their assigned scope or scopes and communicates needs to Operations weekly.
- Works to consistently reduce labor cost through efficiency and team development.
- Encourages and upholds company standards with safety, quality, and efficiency and applies company policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Mobilizes and demobilizes all tools, materials, and equipment used to build the project.
- Focuses on continued development and growth of direct reports through coaching, mentoring, delegating, and elevating.
- Motivates team through daily interaction, leading by example.
- High School diploma or GED is preferred.
- Ability to plan overall scope of electrical project from start to finish.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully leading a singular project scope or multiple project scopes with high complexity, ranging in value up to $5M for a minimum of 3 years.
- Must have the ability to lead a single or multiple crews up to 50.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to coach and mentor.
- Proficient with various software platforms such as but not limited to Microsoft Office suite, Procore, Bluebeam, BIM360, Revitt & Navisworks, IOS numbers, IOS notes, etc.
- Completion of a state recognized apprenticeship is preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift over 50 lbs.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE.
DP Electric, Inc. | 2210 S. Roosevelt St. - Tempe, AZ 85282 | 480.858.9070 | email@example.com