Where Culture Comes First
We treat our team as an extension of our family and here you will find a culture rooted in the empowerment and support of others.
Our award-winning culture has been recognized by AZ Top Companies To Work For, Glassdoor, Most Admired Companies, Phoenix Business Journal, and others. Check out this video to see what makes us, us.
DP Electric believes in giving back to our team as much as possible. This is why a large majority of our profits are funneled directly back into the company culture. DPE hosting appreciation lunches, a foreman's trip, profit sharing, a holiday party, and much more.
DP Electric’s learning and development team are here to support you in your career growth.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
In 2021, DP Electric officially became an employee-owned company!
Benefits and Earning Potential
DPE offers employees medical, dental, and vision plans in addition to generous paid time off, 401k options, continued education opportunities, wellness plans, and company gym access.
FOCUS ON YOUR EDUCATION
The nationally accredited apprenticeship program at DP University is designed to give students an unmatched education experience by blending the curriculum designed by the NCCER along with the core values of DP Electric Inc. This four-year program encompasses classroom instruction coupled with on-the-job learning to create highly educated, well-rounded electricians. This program is offered at no expense to DP Electric employees and is recognized by the department of labor as an accredited program.
DP Electric Job Openings
DP Electric empowers our people to grow personally and professionally to create an exceptional experience for our team, our partners, and our community.
Project Engineer - Tempe, AZ
Award-Winning Leadership, Award-Winning Culture
- 2021 Became an Employee-Owned Company
- 2020, 2021, & 2022 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
The role of Project Engineer is vital within our construction management team, serving as a key technical resource for assigned projects. A comprehensive understanding of construction documents, subcontracts, and purchase orders is essential for success in this position. The Project Engineer will play a pivotal role in addressing inquiries related to drawings, specifications, shop drawings, and change orders, while maintaining productive and professional relationships with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive Change Order logs to accurately track and document project modifications.
- Establish and manage Request for Information RFI logs to facilitate effective communication and timely resolution of project-related inquiries.
- Oversee end-of-project closeout activities, ensuring all necessary documentation and deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the flow of RFIs, Potential Change Orders PCOs, and Architectural Supplemental Instructions ASIs for periodic operational analysis.
- Track, review, and facilitate the execution of submittals to the General Contractor, ensuring compliance with project requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Foremen to promote operational excellence and ensure project success.
- Act as an advocate for open communication and collaboration among all roles present on the jobsite.
- Uphold quality assurance standards throughout the project lifecycle, monitoring and addressing any deviations or issues that may arise.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of construction documents, subcontracts, and purchase orders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational abilities to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools used in construction management e.g., AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Bluebeam.
- Strong problem-solving skills to address technical inquiries and resolve issues promptly.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment while also being self-motivated and proactive.
- Familiarity with industry regulations, codes, and standards.
- Previous experience in construction coordination or a related role is preferred.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE.
DP Electric Inc. | 2210 S. Roosevelt St. - Tempe, AZ 85282 | 480.858.9070 | email@example.com
CLICK THE LOGO TO SEE WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING ABOUT #LIFEATDPE!