Where Culture Comes First
We treat our team as an extension of our family and here you will find a culture rooted in the empowerment and support of others.
Our award-winning culture has been recognized by AZ Top Companies To Work For, Glassdoor, Most Admired Companies, Phoenix Business Journal, and others. Check out this video to see what makes us, us.
DP Electric believes in giving back to our team as much as possible. This is why a large majority of our profits are funneled directly back into the company culture. DPE hosting appreciation lunches, a foreman's trip, profit sharing, a holiday party, and much more.
DP Electric’s learning and development team are here to support you in your career growth.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
In 2021, DP Electric officially became an employee-owned company!
Benefits and Earning Potential
DPE offers employees medical, dental, and vision plans in addition to generous paid time off, 401k options, continued education opportunities, wellness plans, and company gym access.
FOCUS ON YOUR EDUCATION
The nationally accredited apprenticeship program at DP University is designed to give students an unmatched education experience by blending the curriculum designed by the NCCER along with the core values of DP Electric Inc. This four-year program encompasses classroom instruction coupled with on-the-job learning to create highly educated, well-rounded electricians. This program is offered at no expense to DP Electric employees and is recognized by the department of labor as an accredited program.
DP Electric Job Openings
DP Electric empowers our people to grow personally and professionally to create an exceptional experience for our team, our partners, and our community.
AWARD-WINNING LEADERSHIP, AWARD-WINNING CULTURE
- 2020 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
The Safety Coordinator will be responsible for collaborating with the Safety Manager to help align with DP Electric's scaling needs and serve as a mentor, educator and resource to the field as it relates to safety and safety training. The Safety Coordinator will also be responsible for the execution of jobsite inspections and holding appropriate parties accountable by ensuring corrective action is taken if needed. The ideal candidate has the mindset of an educator, is able to effectively resolve conflict as well as serve as an effective primary point of contact in the field for safety related needs or concerns.
- Safety In the Field
- Ensure consistent implementation of health and safety policies across all DP Electric job sites.
- Will consistently conduct jobsite safety visits designed to positively encourage best safety practices.
- Collaborate with Foreman around planning and execution of non-routine tasks in a safe manner.
- Execution of frequent jobsite inspections to identify hazards and provide consultation to resolve safety issues.
- Investigation of all incidents in a timely manner.
- Employee Development and Training
- Conduct field training on all equipment as required by OSHA, ADOSH or DP Electric company standards.
- Provide "in the moment" coaching to team members to ensure best safety practices are being utilized consistently.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and point of contact for all safety related questions from the field.
- Assist with development and implementation of site-specific safety procedures.
- Participate in jobsite safety meetings, including periodic attendance of toolbox safety meetings.
- Health and Safety
- Transport injured persons when necessary to medical facility for treatment. Responsible for communication with physician and other medical personnel regarding patient's condition, prognosis restriction and instructions.
- Provide on-site first aid and CPR support when necessary.
- Assist in emergency evacuations when necessary.
- At least 1 year of experience in the commercial electrical field.
- OSHA 30 certification is a plus.
- CPD/AED/FA certification or AZ Emergency Medical Technician is a plus.
- A willingness to learn and uphold DP Electric's core values.
- Medical Insurance - Four different medical plans to choose from
- Dental Insurance - Three different dental plans to choose from
- Vision Insurance
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy at no cost to employee
- Additional Life Insurance opportunity
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement opportunity
- Continuing education through DP University
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE.
DP ELECTRIC INC | 2210 S. Roosevelt St. - Tempe, AZ 85282 | 480.858.9070 | Recruiting@dpelectric.com
CLICK THE LOGO TO SEE WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING ABOUT #LIFEATDPE!