Where Culture Comes First
We treat our team as an extension of our family and here you will find a culture rooted in the empowerment and support of others.
Our award-winning culture has been recognized by AZ Top Companies To Work For, Glassdoor, Most Admired Companies, Phoenix Business Journal, and others. Check out this video to see what makes us, us.
DP Electric believes in giving back to our team as much as possible. This is why a large majority of our profits are funneled directly back into the company culture. DPE hosting appreciation lunches, a foreman's trip, profit sharing, a holiday party, and much more.
DP Electric’s learning and development team are here to support you in your career growth.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
In 2021, DP Electric officially became an employee-owned company!
Benefits and Earning Potential
DPE offers employees medical, dental, and vision plans in addition to generous paid time off, 401k options, continued education opportunities, wellness plans, and company gym access.
FOCUS ON YOUR EDUCATION
The nationally accredited apprenticeship program at DP University is designed to give students an unmatched education experience by blending the curriculum designed by the NCCER along with the core values of DP Electric Inc. This four-year program encompasses classroom instruction coupled with on-the-job learning to create highly educated, well-rounded electricians. This program is offered at no expense to DP Electric employees and is recognized by the department of labor as an accredited program.
DP Electric Job Openings
DP Electric empowers our people to grow personally and professionally to create an exceptional experience for our team, our partners, and our community.
Talent & Development Administrator - Tempe, AZ
Award-Winning Leadership, Award-Winning Culture
- 2021 Became an Employee-Owned Company
- 2020, 2021, & 2022 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
The Talent & Development Administrator provides essential support to the Talent Acquisition and Workforce Development team. This role is critical in ensuring the smooth operation of workforce development, recruiting, and onboarding activities. Success in this position involves coordinating administrative tasks, facilitating communication, organizing training programs, assisting in recruitment efforts, and facilitating a seamless onboarding experience. The administrative assistant collaborates closely with the company's workforce development and talent acquisition objectives.
- Provide administrative support to the Talent & Development team, including managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and organizing meetings.
- Assist in coordinating training programs by scheduling sessions, booking training venues, and arranging necessary materials or resources.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate logistics for training initiatives, such as tracking attendance, sending invitations, and providing support during training sessions.
- Assist in recruitment efforts by coordinating pre-employment processes, including reference checks, background screenings, and pre-employment drug screenings, drafting offer letters, and scheduling orientations.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new hires, including preparing onboarding materials, conducting orientation sessions, and ensuring necessary paperwork is completed accurately and timely.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, training documentation, and recruitment files.
- Respond to inquiries from employees, candidates, and external partners, providing information and assistance in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in preparing reports, presentations, and other documents related to workforce development, recruitment, and onboarding activities.
- Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, and relevant regulations related to workforce development, recruitment, and onboarding.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in a workforce development or training setting.
- Proficient in office productivity software, including word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish is a plus, enabling effective communication with Spanish-speaking employees, candidates, and external partners.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as sitting for extended periods, operating standard office equipment, and lifting boxes or materials as needed.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE.
DP Electric Inc. | 2210 S. Roosevelt St. - Tempe, AZ 85282 | 480.858.9070 | firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK THE LOGO TO SEE WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING ABOUT #LIFEATDPE!