Where Culture Comes First
We treat our team as an extension of our family and here you will find a culture rooted in the empowerment and support of others.
Our award-winning culture has been recognized by AZ Top Companies To Work For, Glassdoor, Most Admired Companies, Phoenix Business Journal, and others. Check out this video to see what makes us, us.
DP Electric believes in giving back to our team as much as possible. This is why a large majority of our profits are funneled directly back into the company culture. DPE hosting appreciation lunches, a foreman's trip, profit sharing, a holiday party, and much more.
DP Electric’s learning and development team are here to support you in your career growth.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
In 2021, DP Electric officially became an employee-owned company!
Benefits and Earning Potential
DPE offers employees medical, dental, and vision plans in addition to generous paid time off, 401k options, continued education opportunities, wellness plans, and company gym access.
FOCUS ON YOUR EDUCATION
The nationally accredited apprenticeship program at DP University is designed to give students an unmatched education experience by blending the curriculum designed by the NCCER along with the core values of DP Electric Inc. This four-year program encompasses classroom instruction coupled with on-the-job learning to create highly educated, well-rounded electricians. This program is offered at no expense to DP Electric employees and is recognized by the department of labor as an accredited program.
DP Electric Job Openings
DP Electric empowers our people to grow personally and professionally to create an exceptional experience for our team, our partners, and our community.
Apprentice Electrician - Taylor, TX
Award-Winning Leadership, Award-Winning Culture
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2022 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2021 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
The Apprentice Electrician will be responsible for assisting with the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems and equipment in various settings. The ideal candidate should be able to work under the supervision of a journeyman electrician, have a willingness to learn, and a commitment to safety and quality.
- Assist with the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems and equipment including wiring, transformers, switchgear, motors, and other electrical components.
- Assist with bending and installing various types of conduit, including EMT, rigid, and PVC.
- Assist with troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical problems and recommend solutions.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and other technical diagrams under the supervision of a journeyman or foreman electrician.
- Assist with the installation of electrical systems according to industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct regular inspections of electrical systems to ensure they are following safety regulations and standards.
- Coordinate with other trades and contractors on construction sites to ensure timely completion of projects under the supervision of a journeyman electrician.
- Assist in the training and mentorship of future apprentices.
- Maintain accurate records of electrical work performed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must hold a valid State of Texas TDLR card.
- Enrollment in a certified apprenticeship program is preferred.
- Strong willingness to learn and a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under the supervision of a journeyman electrician.
- Commitment to safety and quality.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
- Physical ability to lift and carry heavy equipment and materials, work in confined spaces and at heights, and stand, kneel, bend, and climb for extended periods.
- Ability to perform a wide range of physical movements, including bending, stooping, crawling, climbing, kneeling, balancing, pushing, pulling, and reaching overhead.
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs and work with heavy electrical equipment and objects such as light fixtures, wire, conduit, junction boxes, motors, and other equipment.
- Ability to work from various heights using A-Frames, extension ladders, boom lifts, scaffolds, and aerial work platforms.
- Ability to dig and work in trenches.
- Good vision normal or corrected and ability to identify and separate wires by color.
- Ability to stand for 80% of the day.
- Ability to carry material from one location to another or floor to floor.
- Ability to lift and work with tools above head.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE.
DP Electric Inc. | 2210 S. Roosevelt St. - Tempe, AZ 85282 | 480.858.9070 | firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK THE LOGO TO SEE WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING ABOUT #LIFEATDPE!