Logistics Specialist - Phoenix, AZ
AWARD-WINNING LEADERSHIP, AWARD-WINNING CULTURE
- 2021 Became an Employee-Owned Company
- 2020, 2021, and 2022 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
The Logistics Specialist will be assigned to a specific jobsite to coordinate the receipt, organization, and work area delivery of all materials, equipment, and company tools as needed and requested by field managers. The logistics operator will be required to operate equipment including but not limited to water trucks, buffalos, reach fork telehandlers, aerial lift platforms, walk behind and ride on trenching equipment, and small to medium excavating equipment. Logistics operators will also be required to check in and inventory materials on different software platforms.
- Orders, receives, returns, and manages DP and rental tools and equipment on their assigned project.
- Receives ordered materials as they arrive at the jobsite, including checking in materials within the ordering application.
- Keeps materials organized in a central laydown area and maintains inventory of stocked materials.
- Delivers materials from laydown area to work specific locations as needed or as requested by field leaders.
- Tracks backordered materials and provides reports to field leaders as needed.
- Offloads and delivers rental equipment to work specific locations.
- Tracks all rental equipment and tools on the jobsite and requests all required repairs and maintenance for said equipment.
- Maintains logs of all rental equipment and associated unit ID numbers.
- Assists site purchasing agent or field leaders to maintain proper levels of stocked materials and consumable goods.
- Assists safety and field leaders with the delivery and potential set up of safety supplies and equipment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Warehouse or inventory coordination experience preferred. No electrical field experience is required.
- Equipment specific training can be provided.
- Strong organizational and communication skills a must.
- May be required to stand or sit for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. manually.
- Must be able to work off hours and extended shifts including weekends on a limited basis.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE.
DP Electric Inc. | 2210 S. Roosevelt St. - Tempe, AZ 85282 | 480.858.9070 | email@example.com