APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN - GREATER PHOENIX METRO
Now up to $30.00 hourly plus a $500 sign-on bonus for all 3rd and 4th year apprentices!
AWARD-WINNING LEADERSHIP, AWARD-WINNING CULTURE
- 2021 Became an Employee-Owned Company
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2022 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2021 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
Working closely with leadership in the field, the Apprentice Electrician is focused on executing professional, quality installations per all current electrical codes. Able to work fast and efficiently while maintain safety standards 100% of the time. The ideal Apprentice Electrician candidate is a positive force on the jobsite, open to feedback and hungry to learn.
- Journeyman Electrician
- Junior Foreman
- General Foreman
- 0 to 4+ years of commercial electrical experience
- Must be proficient with bending pipe
- Must be able to install PVC, EMT, RIGID, FLEX, MC
- Must be capable of making multiple electrical circuits with multiple ground conductors
- Must be able to trim out fixtures with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Trade School preferred but not required
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull, and reach overhead.
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand 80% of the day.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Possess good vision normal or corrected.
- Carry material from one location to another or floor to floor.
- Must be able to lift and work with tools above head.
- Must be able to lift, position, and fasten heavy electrical equipment.
- Must be able to lift, position, and fasten objects such as light fixtures, wire, conduit, junction boxes, motors, and other equipment.
- Must be able to work from A-Frames, extension ladders, boom lift, scaffolds, and aerial work platforms at various heights.
- Must be able to identify and separate wires by color.
- Must be able to dig and work in trenches.
- Medical Insurance - Four different medical plans to choose from
- Dental Insurance - Three different dental plans to choose from
- Vision Insurance
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy at no cost to employee
- Additional Life Insurance opportunity
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement opportunity
- Continuing education through DP University
- Tuition reimbursement through an accredited apprenticeship program
- Profit sharing opportunity
- Company fitness center
- Competitive market driven compensation
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE
DP Electric Inc. | 2210 S. Roosevelt St. - Tempe, AZ 85282 | 480.858.9070 | email@example.com
CLICK THE LOGO TO SEE WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING ABOUT #LIFEATDPE!