Construction Scheduling Manager - Tempe, AZ
Award-Winning Leadership, Award-Winning Culture
- 2021 Became an Employee-Owned Company
- 2020, 2021, & 2022 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
The Construction Scheduling Manager plays a vital role in predicting and managing current and future manpower requirements, effectively allocating resources, and optimizing the utilization of the company's workforce. Their primary responsibility is to partner with company stake holders to provide clear direction to their team, ensuring efficient coordination and scheduling of manpower resources across all company projects.
- Collaborate with project managers, general superintendents, the preconstruction team, and other necessary team leaders to develop current and future comprehensive manpower schedules for electrical projects.
- Review project schedules, project requirements, timelines, and available resources to create realistic and efficient manpower forecasts.
- Oversee the coordination of manpower resources in collaboration with project managers and team leaders.
- Ensure optimal allocation of electricians, technicians, and support staff to each project, guaranteeing timely completion and upholding exceptional work standards.
- Continuously monitor the manpower schedules to identify potential conflicts, staffing shortages, or other issues.
- Proactively communicate with project teams to address changes or challenges promptly and update schedules as needed to reflect changes and maintain accuracy.
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration among project teams, supervisors, and other stakeholders regarding manpower scheduling while serving as the central point of contact for scheduling-related inquiries and updates.
- Mentor team to assess the skills and expertise of available manpower resources and match them with project requirements.
- Stay updated with industry best practices, tools, and technologies related to manpower scheduling and project management and identify opportunities for process optimization and efficiency enhancement.
- Collaborate with the team to implement improvements and streamline manpower scheduling procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as project management, construction management, or a related discipline is preferred.
- Proven experience in manpower scheduling, resource allocation, or a similar role within the electrical contracting or construction industry.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient in project management software and scheduling tools e.g., Rivet, Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze complex information, anticipate potential challenges, and propose effective solutions.
- Time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of electrical contracting processes, industry regulations, and project management principles is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive, solutions-oriented mindset.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE.
DP Electric Inc. | 2210 S. Roosevelt St. - Tempe, AZ 85282 | 480.858.9070 | firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK THE LOGO TO SEE WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING ABOUT #LIFEATDPE!