Superintendent - Greater Phoenix Metro
AWARD-WINNING LEADERSHIP, AWARD-WINNING CULTURE
- 2021 Became an Employee-Owned Company
- 2020, 2021, and 2022 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
A Superintendent is responsible for supervising, coordinating, and supporting the entire scope of work across one large project or multiple smaller to medium sized projects, including establishing and sequencing all work timelines with the company's project management team, owners, architects, engineers, inspectors, general contractor, and all sub-contractors. They ensure all work is installed and completed within budgeted labor hours, labor dollars, on time, and in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, company standards, and industry standards. They oversee all field crews of general foreman and below and are responsible for the development and growth of the company's field leadership team.
- Plans and coordinates project scope with company employees, general contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Forecasts manpower needs for the duration of their project and communicates needs to Operations weekly.
- Works to consistently reduce labor cost through efficiency and team development.
- Encourages and upholds company standards with safety, quality, and efficiency and applies company policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Mobilizes and demobilizes all tools, materials, and equipment used to build the project.
- Focuses on continued development and growth of field leadership through coaching, mentoring, delegating, and elevating.
- Motivates team through daily interaction, leading by example.
- High School diploma or GED is preferred.
- Ability to plan overall scope of electrical project from start to finish.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully leading one large or multiple small to medium sized projects with high complexity, at a value of $25M+ for a minimum of 10 years.
- Must have the ability to lead multiple crews totaling a minimum of 100.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to coach and mentor.
- Proficient with various software platforms such as but not limited to Microsoft Office suite, Procore, Bluebeam, BIM360, Revitt & Navisworks, IOS numbers, IOS notes, etc.
- Completion of a state recognized apprenticeship is preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift over 50 lbs.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE.
DP Electric, Inc. | 2210 S. Roosevelt St. - Tempe, AZ 85282 | 480.858.9070 | email@example.com