AWARD-WINNING LEADERSHIP, AWARD-WINNING CULTURE
- 2020 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- 2019 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2019 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2016 AZ Central Top Company to work for
- 2018 AZ Business: Most Admired Leader Founder/CEO, Dan Puente
- 2018 Phoenix Business Journal: Most Admired Company
- 2018 Arizona Corporate Excellence Award
- Glassdoor Open Company
From the delivery of a bid summary through the final walkthrough, Project Managers are able to manage a diverse range of projects at different stages of completion while ensuring execution meets DP Electric standards. The Ideal candidate is decisive, an advocate for safety and results driven with the ability to hold both themselves and their team accountable.
- Develop company goals and objectives on an annual basis
- Maintains a positive work environment where open communication is encouraged
- Reviews and manage all documentation processes such as, purchase orders, submittals, RFI, schedules, change orders, closeouts and contracts.
- Manage all financial aspects of the contracts progress billings, income expenses, WIP projections, budgets, change orders to protect the company's interest.
- Maintain Rapport with Architects, Engineers, and General Contractors to ensure customer satisfaction while building long term relationships.
- Participate in networking and business development opportunities, along with company team building events and activities.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to field managers and superintendents to ensure each project is successful.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar
- 5+ years' experience in a project management role
- Experience with managing large commercial projects in a diverse array of sectors and the ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction
- Prior experience in electrical estimating
- Strong computer proficiency Microsoft Office Suite, Viewpoint, Cosential and McCormick
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Medical Insurance - Four different medical plans to choose from
- Dental Insurance - Three different dental plans to choose from
- Vision Insurance
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy at no cost to employee
- Additional Life Insurance opportunity
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement opportunity
- Continuing education through DP University
- Tuition reimbursement through an accredited apprenticeship program
- Profit sharing opportunity
- Company fitness center
- Competitive market driven compensation
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background check. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE.
DP ELECTRIC INC | 2210 S. Roosevelt St. - Tempe, AZ 85282 | 480.858.9070 | Recruiting@dpelectric.com
CLICK THE LOGO TO SEE WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAYING ABOUT #LIFEATDPE!