Tempe, AZ, January 12th, 2023 – Accomplishments over the year!
2022 has been an overall very successful for DP Electric! With the endless growth and opportunities being brought to the valley, our team continued to increase in size consistently, while our family culture remained intact. As 2022 comes to an end, it’s exciting to look back and see all that we have accomplished!
- Awarded Top Company to Work for in AZ for the 5th time – DP Electric was awarded Top Companies to work for, for the 5th year, with previous years including 2016, 2018, 2019, & 2020.
- Renovated new building to house DPU – Scheduled to open in January 2023, DP Electric purchased a new building next door to house our In-House Apprenticeship Program, DP University. The building also includes a large events space, additional offices, and meeting rooms, as well as a hands-on training lab.
- TSMC project awards continue and 120+ crew members – Our crew continues to grow as TSMC adds new projects, resulting in ongoing work.
- Project Accomplishments – In 2022, the Phoenix Sky Harbor Terminal 4 project won multiple awards and was published in multiple magazines. Our team was awarded a 1M+ square foot online retail distribution center. We finished the medium voltage tunnel work on the new ASU Tempe Academic building.
- $120M+ in Revenue – With the help from DP Electrics excelling team, our goals in revenue were exceeded.
- Companywide field wage increase to stay competitive and help the team fight the current rise on inflation – As inflation continued to rise throughout the year of 2022, DP Electric incorporated a companywide field wage increase to stay competitive in the market and help all field employees.
- Reduced health care premiums for family coverage by up to 50%
DP Electric would like to thank all our clients, partners, and employees for being a key part of the successes in 2022. We look forward to a continued partnership and are very excited for what the future holds.